Resveratrol: Forever YOUNG

Money in the BANK - Life is GOOD!

Resveratrol: CBS 60 Minutes



Carpe Diem

Seize the Moment. Seize Your Success!

Give Me 6 Weeks

Turn Back the Clock on Aging or Poor Health

I Promise.

United States | Health - Alternative and Traditional Chinese Medicine


CBS) - This 60 Minutes story was first published on Jan. 25, 2009. It was updated on May 21, 2009. Eighteen years ago, 60 Minutes first examined the so-called French paradox. We know aging is caused by diseases, bad diet, stress and lifestyle. What if we could get some help? Many people are living longer and are healthier. So can you. What do you have to lose, besides toxic waste, aches and pain? Join me. Document your results. Let's write a book about it.

This week's US News & World Report - 02/16/10
. The ENTIRE issue – is devoted to longevity, health, etc. It is entitled "How to Live to 100." Resveratrol occupies a center piece among other nutrients. Go get it. Read it. Then call me. I posted my comments.

Resveratrol is a phytochemical found in grapes (and thus red wine). And while it's gotten a great deal of attention for its theoretical ability, when concentrated, to give you some of the benefits of caloric restriction (which in animals has been shown to extend life) and exercise without actually having to put down your fork and hit the gym, by no means is that a sure thing. Research has been published showing that the compound improves the health and longevity of obese lab mice. But, as the Center for Science in the Public Interest's Nutrition Action Healthletter pointed out last year, the scientists behind that study published another in 2008 showing that normal-weight mice saw their health improve with resveratrol supplementation but saw no increase in life span. ( US NEW & WORLD REPORT)

I already have my own health products and regime, however I added Resveratrol and experienced improvement in energy, endurance, and some weight loss, not to mention skin and hair. I can't tell you about increased life span, but I can tell you I love the results and so will you. I am stating a contest "THE BIGGEST WINNERS!" We will document our results for my new book.

Join me in this BRAND NEW Network Marketing Business for health and wellness.
http://www.mysalu.com/saquinaakanni
Salu International is a brand new Network Marketing Company.
If you are interested in health, wealth and prosperity look not more.
I am an expert in Chinese Medicine, superior food grade herbs and nutrition. I am also a co-author with Steven E, Dr. Wayne Dyer and Dr. Deepak Chopra in Wake Up and LiveSeizing Your Success. Just last year September 2009, I was acknowledged in the Best Selling authors Mark Victor Hansen (Chicken Soup for the Soul) and Robert G Allen's (Multiple Steams of Internet Business) new book Cash In A Flash - Fast Money In Slow Times. I did the book tour with them in California and New York.


Take charge of your health and make residual income, while you become "younger looking". If this is what you are seeking, Salu is for you! Salu will provide one of the most potent antioxidants and the highest potency Resveratrol blend available on the market today.

- Salu is also business owner/distributor friendly.
That means - it is all about you and your success.
- Salu has an excellent compensation plan and I am an expert on Comp Plans. That means I can explain how you get paid.
- The Salu Comp Plan with pays weekly commission direct your account. That means money goes into your bank account on a weekly bases.

For more information contact me NOW. Don't allow doubts or fear cause you to miss your opportunity of a life time. I will give you the facts. You decide if Salu is right for you.
Salu is in Prelaunch and the benefits of signing up today are countless!
Join me: http://www.mysalu.com/saquinaakanni

You have asked to transform your health and bank account.
Something sent you to me. I am at your service.
Take action on your dream of a better way of living your live.
If you didn't have help or anyone to guide you before,
you found me. You are at the right place at the right time. I am will be your guide to help you - Seize Your Success!

To Seizing Your Success
To Your Health, Wealth and Prosperity

Love,
Saquina Akanni
The Prosperity Doctor
Join me now.
http://www.mysalu.com/saquinaakanni
Check me out:
http://theprosperitydoctor.blogspot.com
twitter.com/saquinaakanni
www.saquinaakanni.com